2. Compliance Time Frames
- All calls must be documented in Function Portal appropriately with full detail within 24 hours of the contact
Visits/Comprehensive Needs Assessments:
- All documents, including the Function Portal session MUST be completed on the same day of the visit.
- If there are 2 visits scheduled for a single day, then at least one of the visits MUST be documented on the same day of the visits and the other on the following day.
- All visits MUST be documented by 11a before you can proceed with visits for the day (otherwise you will need to reschedule the visit)
Additional time will only be granted to allow time for Nurse Discussions and/or exceptional cases. This must be communicated to the supervisor BEFORE the deadline.
- A Monthly Contact session is required for each participant, every month in which they do not have a visit completed
- A Quarterly Assessment or Change Event visit is required for each participant at least every 3 months, based on the compliance report and participant’s health status/requests
- The Quarterly Assessment cannot be scheduled prior to 30 days from the due date.
- An Annual Assessment is required for each participant once every 12 months, based on the compliance report given from the last Change Event (FP will also tell you when an Annual Assessment is due, which should be confirmed in the compliance report).
- The Annual Assessment cannot be scheduled prior to 60 days from the due date.