< All Topics

3. Processes/ Resources


Function Portal



CAO Contacts

Searching for Providers:
Language Line Instructions
  • Dial 866-998-0338
  • Enter Account Number: 13982
  • Enter Pin: 3546
  • Enter the participant’s zipcode
  • Say the language you need interpreted
    • If you aren’t sure which language, say “customer service” or “help” to be connected to Voiance Client Services.
  • Temporary hold while you’re connected to an interpreter
  • Once connected with the interpreter brief them on the nature of the call, then call the participant.
Smoking Cessation Resources

PA Quit Logix is a free online service to help outline each step of a person’s process for quitting smoking

The Division of Tobacco Prevention and Control, in the Bureau of Health Promotion and Risk Reduction, partners with National Jewish Health to provide the PA Free Quitline and smoking cessation services to all Pennsylvanians 24 hours per day / seven days per week. The PA Free Quitline offers:

  • up to five coaching sessions by phone
  • unlimited calls to the PA Free Quitline as needed
  • Educational materials on quitting tobacco use
  • Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) for qualified callers (up to eight weeks of patches)

PA Free Quitline numbers:

1-800 QUIT-NOW (784-8669)

1-855-DEJELO-YA (335-3569)

Housing Resources

Community Connect is a PA Health & Wellness’ resource for local services. Just put in the participant’s zip code to find local housing resources where you can choose a program, view the next steps needed to start with it, or be connected to that programs’ website. Programs include:

  • Help paying for housing/bills
  • Foreclosure counseling
  • Homebuyer education
  • Maintenance and General Repairs
  • Residential Housing (Long Term, short term, and safe housing)
    • Independent Living
    • Public Housing
    • Assisted Living
    • Nursing Home
  • Temporary, Homeless, and Emergency Shelter

PA Housing Finance Agency also works to provide affordable homeownership and rental apartment options for senior adults, low and moderate income families, and people with special housing needs.

Philadelphia Housing Authority has their own Rental Assistance Programs and Rental Properties available in Philadelphia. Use the link or contact the following for assistance:

Philadelphia Housing Authority
2013 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19121
Phone: (215) 684-4000

Nursing Home finder:

Homeless Assistance Programs through The Department of Human Services can connect you with organizations by county for:

  • Case Management
    • Designed to assist you in identifying your needs and the reasons why you became homeless or near homeless and provide you with the tools and skills that you need to prevent you from ever being in a homeless situation again.
  • Rental Assistance
    • If you are in danger of being evicted from your apartment or home, your county may be able to assist you with payments for rent, mortgage, security deposits and utilities
  • Bridge Housing
    • “The Bridge” that will move you from being homeless into permanent housing. Usually the next step after Emergency Shelter
  • Emergency Shelter
    • If you are currently homeless and have no permanent residence or are a victim of domestic violence
  • And more~
Estate Recovery

Please discuss how to complete this process with your supervisor as needed. It is not a common process.

Previous 2. Amcord Contacts
Next 4. Terminology, Abbreviations, and Definitions
Table of Contents